Friday, April 24, 2009

Another blog of note

I just came across this other blog, http://myfarriertalk.blogspot.com/

Unlike my blog, this is actually written by a real farrier. The author really stays away from the techno-speak, so it is pretty easy to understand.

Here's another link I like: http://farrieritis.care4horses.com

I especially like the term "farrieritis" and plan on using it more! As in, did you know that there is a deadly equine pandemic? It's call farrieritis! On a side note, for those of you who don't think that this is a pandemic, visit any horse forum or open up any Internet sales site. From my own uneducated eyes, I see 50% of the horses having some sort of farrieritis.

I have an update on my own horse's soundness that I will get to in short order!

4 comments:

  1. "itis" means "inflammation of"... Inflammation of the farrier? No wonder so many feet are poorly taken care of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog.. very good..I will be following you, great subject!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey.. come on by my palce.. I have something for you!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant come on by my PLACE~

    (fingers go faster than brain!)

    Jan

    ReplyDelete